|Direct Dial:||+44 (0) 1628 499954|
|Office:||+44 (0) 1628 478776|
|Mobile:||+44 (0) 7764 951994|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1628 487412|
|Add Ray’s details to your Outlook Contacts|
- Project Management
- Offshore Flare Commissioning & Onshore Commissioning
- Flare Inspections, Flare Tip Maintenance
- BSc (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
Current Offshore Certification
- Vantage & OPITO registered
- European Basic Offshore Safety Training (UK: FOET, Norwegian: OLF)
- Medical Certificate of Fitness for Offshore Work & Helseerklæring, (Norwegian Medical Certificate)
32 Years in the Oil and Gas Industry (4 yrs in coal) with major appointments as:
|2001 – to date||Project Manager, Argo Flare Services (a Sterling Industries Company).
(2001 – 2003 Project Manager, Argo Flare Services Limited)
|1979 – 2001||Employed by Kaldair Ltd.
Initially employed as Project Engineer, then in various roles as Production Manager, Site Services, Project Manager and Senior Project Manager. Responsibilities included all aspects of project management of the company’s products in the Oil and Gas Industry and 22+ years experience of offshore flare installation, commissioning, maintenance and inspections in the North Sea, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Far East and Australasia.
|1973 – 1978||Student Apprentice and Sponsorship with National Coal Board.|